What is soul and spirit work?
The WholeBlue Living course is a great foundation for taking charge of your own physical, emotional and spiritual well-being, but it’s not all.
After all, we are more than just a body.
And for some people, simple body work like a diet change, is not the best place to start. Some people must first minister to their souls or spirits, before they are strong enough to strengthen their bodies.
WholeBlue offers personal attention for souls and spirits in a couple of ways. First, through a free, one-time, 10-minute telephone consultation to help you know where to start, or to encourage you on your way within the WholeBlue course.
We also offer a two-day, small-group, Soul-care specific, seminar, as well as individual care through the Splankna protocol, a mind-body procedure for alleviating emotional trauma.
Common struggles we face include:
- Fear in the form of phobias, general anxiety, panic attacks or fear within certain circumstances.
- Depression. Not the transitory depression that is common to most, but a heaviness that feels like your feet are rooted in cement and your bones are made of steel. Or the grief appropriately felt at the death of a loved one, but now it feels like it will never leave.
- Desire for a deeper walk with God, but struggling to get there, no matter how hard you try.
- Substance abuse. That next drink or hit or toke or smoke is what you find you’re living for instead of taking hold of all the good you were designed to do.
- Physical illnesses that plague you, such as fibromyalgia or allergies.
The Splankna protocol has helped people with all of these struggles and more. This is not a guarantee that results will be typical for you, but there is hope, a possibility. Come and see what God has for you. Skeptics welcome. Learn more.
At Whole, we believe in the Splankna protocol. Not just because it has been effective for many hundreds of lives, but because Whole’s founder’s life has been transformed through it. Learn more about the Splankna protocol and watch excerpts of a recorded sample session.
Who We Serve
Discover whether Christian energy psychotherapy is right for you.
Learn more about our energy psychotherapy rates.